ALL APARTMENTS ARE NOW SOLD
Extra care is a modern housing initiative designed to provide independent living combined with flexible care options. Specifically for the over-55s, it is a cost-effective way of remaining independent in your own home while having access to personalised on-site care if needed. Our extra care developments are essentially luxurious apartment complexes – and the environment inside and out is designed to provide a grand and fulfilling lifestyle. This is your home to enjoy as you wish and you have the added benefit of an on-site management and care team.
The ground floor is where you and your neighbours can enjoy the spacious residents’ facilities, some of which, such as the restaurant, are open to the public. There is a main foyer, a comfortable lounge, a fully-equipped restaurant facility, craft room and hairdressers, as well as staff and consultation facilities. Organised activities will take place on the ground floor – perhaps a social get together or a light exercise class, depending on the wishes of the residents.
The apartments are spacious and well appointed, offering warm, secure, and beautiful living spaces. Available with one or two bedrooms and in a range of designs, each home has a fitted kitchen with oven hob and extractor, and a shower room, with some apartments have french doors to a Juliet balcony. Every apartment has a wall-mounted intercom connected to the reception or duty manager and each resident will have a personal call alarm fob.
Extra care housing is different because;
- You are living in your own private apartment – not in a care home
- You are free to come and go as you please.
- You have your own front door – you decide who visits.
- Couples and friends can stay together.
- There is a mix of able and less able older people.
- 24-hour care services are available – when you need them. You get support to retain your independence.
- You can join in social activities – or choose not to.
- You have control over your finances.
- You no longer need to worry about maintaining your building or garden.