01249 478910

Brand new Two bedroom homes on Shared Ownership


Located in the heart of England’s Thames Valley, Heritage Park is a new select development of two, three and four bedroom homes nestled between the charming villages of Sutton Courtenay and Culham in Oxfordshire, and less than 5 miles from Didcot. Please note applicants will need a local connection to Vale of the white horse to be considered.Applicants will need to pass a financial assessment prior to viewings.

2 bedroom houses available from £112,000 (40% share), rent £350 per month (for the remaining 60% share), service charge £51.07 per month. Based on a full market value of £280,000.  Higher shares available, subject to affordability.

Need help finding the perfect home? Contact our team for assistance

Fields marked with an * are required