Sales Viewing Procedures for COVID-19
Following last week’s government announcement on the reopening of the housing market, we are pleased to announce our sales offices have reopened! Please be advised that we are operating under strict social distancing rules, so viewings are by appointment only.
Please be aware of the following:
- Only booked customer appointments are allowed
- Where possible virtual viewings should be carried out instead of face to face
- Only one appointment at a time to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Customers will be informed in advance of arrival on site of the measures in place that they need to abide by
- Before the appointment, a clear but brief explanation of how the appointment will flow is to be followed to ensure both parties are at ease with the situation and understand what is expected of them
- Customers will be asked to wear gloves and avoid touching any doors or surfaces if possible. Gloves and a bin will be provided, if customers forget their own
- The customer can walk around the property, but after the appointment should not enter the sales advisor’s two metre space
- The Sales advisor will be supplied with hand sanitiser and wipes. After the appointment the Sales advisor should wipe down door handles and wash hands thoroughly
- No documentation – e.g. brochures, plans, hand-outs, reservation paperwork and identification – to be directly exchanged between employees and customers
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Take care & stay safe.