01249 478910

Tadpole Garden Village, Blunsdon


GreenSquare are offering Two Bedroom Bungalows on Shared Ownership. Upon completion, this popular development will benefit from schools, shops, a pub and healthcare facilities. The development offers excellent access to the a419 and the orbital shopping centre. Less than 6 miles away from M4 junction 16, Tadpole Garden Village is ideally located for both families and commuters with cities such as Bristol and Bath nearby.

Two bedroom semi detached bungalows with two parking spaces per plot.  Purchase a 40% share from £126,800. Rent on the remaining 60% share from £435.88 per month.  Monthly service charge from £70.89.  Full market value from £317,000. Higher shares available, subject to affordability.

 

Need help finding the perfect home? Contact our team for assistance

Fields marked with an * are required