01249 478910

Weston Meadow, Oxford Road


Located on the edge of the North Wessex Downs your new home will be surrounded by countryside, whilst still within walking distance of Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Saint Edmund’s Roman Catholic Primary School and Calne town centre. For commuters Chippenham, Swindon and Bath are all within easy reach.

Purchase a new 2 bedroom home from £90,000 (40% share), rent £309.38 (on the remaining 60%), service charge £33.18.  Based on a full market value of £225,000. Ready to move into Autumn 2019!

3 bedroom houses just released! From £104,000 (40% share), rent £357.50 (on the remaining 60%), service charge £38.58.  Based on a full market value of £260,000.  Ready to move into late summer 2019!

Higher shares available, subject to affordability.

Contact us for the latest price list.

Photos shown are of plots 27-29 (2 bedroom houses).

Site Plan


Need help finding the perfect home? Contact our team for assistance

Fields marked with an * are required